Monday, June 20, 2011

It's here!

Today is the day (eek).... In 4 and 1/2 hours I will be leaving the Atlanta airport to head to Malawi, Africa! We are flying into Amsterdam and have a five hour lay over (aka quick tour of the city) then to Nairobi, Kenya and then to MALAWI. It's amazing how being on a plane for over 20 hours doesn't phase me anymore. Last year the flight went really quickly for and hopefully this year it will go even faster :) We're flying on KLM; I've never flown with them before but it's suppose to be nicer than Ethiopian airlines so that should make it even better! 

I stayed up late last night packing because I had to get some laundry done (thanks Kimbo, Allison, Erin, and janky drier lol) and then woke up this AM at 8 to pick up some last minute items. I've pretty much got packing to Africa down to a science now :)


Alright off to pick up Keltner and then head to the airport.... Talk to ya'll in Malawi!!!!!! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment